W/ 16-45mm Lens: Only $799.95 (Before Sales & Instant Savings)
W/ 16-45mm & 55-250mm 2 Lens Kit: Only $1029.95
COMING MARCH 16, 2023!
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC X Image Processor
- UHD 4K 30p Video Recording
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II with 651 Points
- 2.36m-Dot Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.62m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- 15 fps Electronic Shutter
- Movie for Close-Up Demos Mode
- Vertical Movie Mode
- RF-S 18-45mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
Bundling a sophisticated camera body with a versatile lens, the Canon EOS R50 Mirrorless Camera with 18-45mm Lens pairs the black multimedia mirrorless camera with the RF-S 18-45mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM standard zoom lens.
A compact and lightweight camera, the black Canon EOS R50 is a highly versatile mirrorless camera with a sophisticated photo and video feature set. Geared towards content creators and vloggers, this camera is slightly smaller and lighter than the EOS M50 Mark II and features an upgraded 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC X image processor to deliver high-resolution stills and UHD 4K videos.
- Wired and wireless connectivity options allow for multiple methods of transferring photos and videos, livestreaming, as well as for remotely controlling the camera. Physically, the camera features a USB-C port, a micro-HDMI port, and a microphone port for video recording.
- UVC/UAC compatibility allows the R50 camera to be used as a web camera to stream live video in Full HD without additional computer software. Compatible applications include Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Skype, and similar on-line web conferencing software.
- Built-in Bluetooth pairing lets you easily connect the camera to compatible smart devices using the free Canon Camera Connect app. This low-energy wireless connection helps preserve battery life, while providing remote control of the camera. It also sends continuously updated GPS location data from your phone, letting you geotag what you’ve captured so you know precisely where you captured the photo.
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity enables quick and seamless wireless functions, such as remote live view, file viewing, and transfer. Using the Canon Camera Connect app, you can also transfer files to your mobile device to browse and share on social media.
- Built-in USB-C allows you to connect the camera to a smartphone or computer. All Canon Camera Connect app features that can be used with Wi-Fi are now available when the camera and smartphone are connected via USB, using a compatible cable for your device.