Uses Fuji Instax Wide Color Film
(We now sell this camera as a replacement for Polaroid Cameras. People who have bought this camera from us find the pictures are sharper than their old Polaroid cameras took and the film is much cheaper than “Polaroid Originals” Instant Film!)
- Uses FUJIFILM INSTAX Instant Color Film
- Image Size: 2.4 x 3.9″
- Retractable 95mm f/14 Lens
- 0.37x Optical Viewfinder and Target Spot
- Two-Range Motor Driven Focusing
- Automatic Exposure & Programmed Shutter
- Built-In Flash & LCD Screen
- Film Pack Window and Tripod Socket
- Close-Up Lens Adapter Included
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
Instantly capture moments and create memories with the INSTAX Wide 300 Instant Film Camera from FUJIFILM. Utilizing large format INSTAX instant film, the INSTAX Wide 300 can create images 2.4 x 3.9″ in size on a 3.4 x 4.3″ piece of film. It also features a retractable 95mm f/14 lens with a two-range focus zone setting for capturing sharp imagery, as well as a 0.37x optical viewfinder with a target spot for composing images.
Built into the INSTAX Wide 300 is a flash with automatic power settings and a fill flash mode. This complements the auto exposure settings to produce well-lit images. Exposure compensation is available from ±2/3 EV via a lighten-darken control for adjusting the shots based on the situation. Also, there is an LCD screen that displays number of shots remaining, the exposure compensation, and flash mode.
Additional features of the camera include a film pack confirmation window to check and see if film is loaded and a tripod socket for when additional stability is needed. A close-up lens adapter is included for focusing as close as 15.5″ from the subject, and the INSTAX Wide 300 runs on 4 AA batteries and comes with a strap.
- Retractable 95mm lens features a fixed f/14 aperture with a construction of 2 components and 2 elements
- Works with ISO 800 INSTAX film
- Focusing ranges from 3.0 to 9.8′ or 9.8′ to infinity
- Lens ring dial for adjusting focus setting
- Electronic shutter release with speeds from 1/64 to 1/200 seconds
- Lighten-darken control exposure compensation with ±2/3 EV
- Flash recharge time of 0.2 to 6 seconds and red LED flash ready indicator