The silver COOLPIX S3700 Digital Camera from Nikon is a compact point-and-shoot camera with a 20.1MP image sensor providing high-resolution imagery. Its built-in NIKKOR lens offers 8x optical zoom with a focal range of 4.5 to 36mm and a variable aperture range of f/3.7 to f/6.6. For even further reach, the 16x Dynamic Fine Zoom effectively doubles your zoom range.
Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity pair with Nikon snapbridge, allowing you to easily send images from the S3700 to your compatible smart device, and from there share on your favorite social media sites.
The camera also captures HD 720p video in widescreen format, while its on board microphone records audio. An optional AV cable can connect the S3700 to a compatible TV so you can share your videos directly from the camera.
- 20.1MP Sensor
- The 20.1MP image sensor delivers high-resolution imagery and HD 720p widescreen video via the dedicated movie button.
- NIKKOR Glass 8x Optical Zoom Lens
- The NIKKOR lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal range of 25-200mm, covering wide-angle to telephoto perspectives. Take advantage of 8x optical zoom and 16x Dynamic Fine Zoom, an enhanced digital zoom function that effectively doubles your reach.
- Wi-Fi and NFC with snapbridge
- Nikon snapbridge describes the experience of quickly and easily sending photos wirelessly from your Wi-Fi & NFC enabled COOLPIX S3700 to a compatible smartphone or tablet. Share your great photos on the go, even in remote locations, or use a smartphone or tablet to control your camera.
- Scene Modes and Scene Auto Selector
- With 16 Scene Modes, including Beach, Snow, Night Portrait, Sunset and more, it’s easy to match the moment to a Scene Mode. You can even get creative and use Scene Modes to alter ordinary shots. Or, select Scene Auto Selector and let the camera choose the best mode for your situation.
- Image Effects
- Turn everything black and white except a red hat with Selective Color. Give a scene an antique look with Nostalgic Sepia and much more. Image Effects makes it easy to create exciting images without any additional software.