The black with gray 3350 Aero Zoom 50 Bag from Tamrac is a foam-padded shoulder bag made to carry and protect a DSLR camera with a lens up to 4″ long attached, a few additional lenses, a small flash plus accessories. External front pocket stores personal items, two side pockets hold small accessories, extra memory cards and batteries. The adjustable shoulder strap and carrying handle provide convenient carrying options.
- Foam-padded, ballistic nylon bag with ProTek trim, made to carry and protect a compact digital or film SLR camera and accessories.
- External front pocket stores personal items
- Two side pockets store small accessories, extra memory cards and batteries.
- Carrying options
- Adjustable, padded BioCurve shoulder strap
- Carrying handle
- Holds Compact DSLR with Attached Lens
- Fits 2-3 Extra Lenses, Flash/Accessories
- Front Zippered Pocket with Mesh Pockets
- Two Mesh Side Pockets
- Contoured, Foam-Padded Backpack Harness
- 600D Polyester Construction
- Foam-Padded Interior with Dividers
The black/multi Jazz 81 Photo Backpack from Tamrac lets you comfortably tote a compact DSLR camera with a lens attached, plus 2-3 extra lenses, a flash and accessories. A front zippered pocket organizes a multitude of items and is equipped with internal mesh pockets to keep small accessories handy; dual mesh side pockets hold a water bottle and other items. The contoured, foam-padded backpack harness and padded back panel afford all-day comfort. The bag’s exterior is made of 600D polyester, while the interior is foam-padded and features adjustable dividers.
- Pro DSLR, Lenses & Accessories
- Padded Compartment for Laptop or Tablet
- Converts Between Sling & Backpack
- Top, Side & Front Access to Gear
- Padded Touch-Fastened Interior Dividers
- Top & Bottom Storage Compartments
- Front Daisy Chain for Tripod
- ARC & M.O.L.L.E. Attachment Points
- Padded Harness & Sternum Strap
- Seam-Sealed Rain Cover
Whether shooting street, action photography, and everything in between, photographers will appreciate the black, Tamron Corona 26 Convertible Pack’s ability to quickly convert from a traditional backpack to a left or right-handed sling bag. Your Corona is designed to store, protect and organize your Pro DSLR, lenses and accessories in a main compartment with touch-fastening dividers. A second, padded, rear compartment will hold a laptop or tablet. For versatility, gear may be accessed from the top, front, or sides. The top zippered compartment stores items requiring fast access as well as the seam-sealed rain cover. Underneath the top and front lids are drop-down lids with clear, zippered, pockets for small accessories.
Running down the front exterior are daisy chain attachment points for securing a tripod and other items. Photographers wishing to avail themselves of Tamrac’s extensive line of accessories will welcome the side ARC / M.O.L.L.E. attachment points. Carry your Corona pack with the padded top handle or harness with adjustable shoulder straps, and sternum strap. For comfort, cushioning, and improved airflow, the back panel is made of padded mesh. Converting the pack to sling usage is quickly accomplished by removing the sternum strap, stowing unneeded shoulder strap in the lower section, and clipping the bottom of the remaining shoulder strap to a ring on the opposite side of the pack. The result, is a fast, and streamlined conversion.