The black Canon SELPHY CP910 Wireless Compact Photo Printer offers high quality wireless printing up to 4 x 6″ in a convenient, compact form factor. The CP910 utilizes a dye sublimation process to produce images, resulting in water-resistant archival prints rated for up to 100 years.
This printer is capable of 802.11 b/g Wi-Fi connectivity for printing from a computer or mobile device. It can use direct printing options such as AirPrint and PictBridge to send images from your devices as well as an Access Point mode that allows you to connect your device without needing an external network. Also, there is a USB port and memory card slot for using drives and SD cards.
For general operation, the CP910 features a 2.7″ tilting LCD display so that you can see photos and options. Also, it has photo editing and optimization settings such as red-eye correction and Portrait Image Optimize that allow you to create even better prints.
- Access Point mode allows you to directly connect your wireless devices without needing an external network
- Produces borderless 4 x 6″ print in 47 seconds
- Can read SDXC, SDHC, and SD memory cards as well as miniSDHC, miniSD, microSDXC, microSDHC, and microSD cards with the use of an optional adapter
- Optional NB-CP2L battery pack is available for completely wireless operation
- Red-eye correction, Portrait Image Optimize, and Smooth Skin features are included for editing images
- 16.8 million colors possible
- Uses credit card and postcard-sized print cartridges
- Borderless printing is possible
- Support for AirPrint, PictBridge, and Canon Easy-PhotoPrint smartphone app
- Kensington-style anti-theft wire lock for security
- ENERGY STAR certification