Only $749.95 (Before Sales & Instant Savings)
- 20.2MP 1″ Stacked CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- 4.2x Optical Zoom f/1.8-2.8 Lens
- 24-100mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- UHD 4K30p and Full HD 120p Video
- 20-fps Shooting, 30-fps Raw Burst Mode
- Built-In Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Live Streaming & Vertical Video Support
Offering multimedia fluency within a compact design, the black Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III is a sleek camera distinguished by its advanced sensor design and flexible imaging capabilities. Its 20.1MP 1″ CMOS sensor uses a stacked design, which pairs with the DIGIC 8 image processor to realize especially fast focusing performance, full-resolution shooting at up to 20 fps, and UHD 4K30p video recording. Optically, the G7 X Mark III houses a 4.2x zoom lens, which covers a 24-100mm equivalent focal length range for wide-angle to short-telephoto fields of view. An f/1.8-2.8 maximum aperture range suits working in difficult lighting conditions as does an Optical Image Stabilizer, which compensates for the effects of camera shake. The camera’s slim design also incorporates a 3.0″ 180° tilting touchscreen LCD and has both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for wirelessly connecting to a mobile device.
- Rear 3.0″ 1.04m-dot touchscreen offers a large means for live view monitoring, reviewing imagery, and navigating the menu. Its intuitive touch design also permits working with Touch & Drag AF for easy focus point selection. Additionally, a 180° upward tilting design suits front facing vlogging and selfie shooting needs.
- An exposure compensation dial, as well as physical control rings and control dials, lend easily accessible, direct control over various shooting settings.
- In-camera battery charging, from a power bank, outlet, or computer, is possible via the USB port.
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi permit wirelessly transferring images to a linked mobile device and also afford remote camera control via the Canon Camera Connect app.