- Holds DSLR,6″ Lens in Shooting Position
- Room for 2 Extra Lenses, Flash
- Sling Design for Side Access To Gear
- Top Area for Personals, Accessories
- Rear Zippered iPad Pocket
- Side Accessory Pocket/Lens Caps, Filters
- Mesh Pocket on Side for Water Bottle
- Padded Sling Strap / Top Carry Handle
- Accepts Optional Tamrac Tripod Straps
The black and gray Jazz 78 Photo/iPad Sling Pack from Tamrac holds your DSLR in shooting position with up to a 6″ lens attached. It can also accommodate 2 small extra lenses, flash, and accessories. There’s a rear zippered pocket that separates your iPad from the rest of your gear. The sling design enables the pack to be swung to your front eliminating the need to remove it to retrieve your camera. Once in front, your equipment is accessed via a zippered side door. Two removable dividers allow you to organize the interior. A pocket on the side door holds small accessories such as batteries and media cards.
The top of the pack contains a separate compartment for personals as well as a mesh pocket for more small accessories. A second exterior mesh pocket can be used to hold a water bottle. A tripod is secured to the pack using optional Tamrac S-113 Cinch Straps. This bag is made from 600D nylon and features a foam-padded sling strap that helps with weight distribution. A top carry handle is used for quick grab moments.