Only $499.95 (CLEARANCE: Only 1 in Stock, Canon AF Mount):
- For Canon Camera with APS-C Sensors
- 25.6-480mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-6.3 to f/22-40
- Magnification Ratio of 1:2.9
- One UXR & Four Aspherical Elements
- One XR & Two Low Dispersion Elements
- Vibration Compensation
- Piezo Drive Autofocus System
- Minimum Focus Distance: 15.3″
The Tamron 16-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD MACRO Lens for Canon is a wide-angle to telephoto zoom lens that features a versatile 35mm equivalent focal length of 25.6-480mm. This provides users with an extremely wide-angle and super telephoto lens in one convenient package. Also, it has an aperture range from f/3.5-6.3 to f/22-40 across the zoom range.
The 16-300mm is also capable of decent macro capabilities with a reproduction ratio of 1:2.9 when zoomed in to 300mm. This is due to a minimum focus distance of 15.3″. Also, for excellent image quality, numerous special glass elements are used in the lens design. There are one Hybrid Aspherical element, three Molded-Glass elements, two Low Dispersion elements, one Extra Refractive Index element, and one Ultra-Extra Refractive Index element.
For general use, there is a Piezo Drive autofocus system which is powered by a fast and quiet standing-wave ultrasonic motor. This allows you to quickly achieve focus for sharp images. There is also Vibration Compensation which provides optical image stabilization that reduces camera shake at slow shutter speeds and longer focal lengths. And, included with the lens are a flower-shaped lens hood as well as front and rear lens caps.
- Enhanced support for contrast-detection autofocus and when using Live View modes. Also, this lens has full-time manual focusing capabilities
- Lens construction of 16 elements in 12 groups
- Angle of view of 82°12′ to 5°20′
- Uses 67mm threaded filters
- Seven diaphragm blades
- Moisture-resistant construction
- High quality lens coatings minimize ghosting and flares in order to provide sharp, high contrast images
- Aspherical elements work to correct spherical aberrations and limit distortion
- Low dispersion elements reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in an image
- XR and UXR elements help to decrease the size of the lens, enabling this zoom lens to remain compact