Only $199.95 (before sales & instant savings)
- For Full Frame or APS-C Cameras
- Zoom Telephoto
- With Built-In Motor
The Tamron AF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di LD Macro lens is a quality compact ultra tele zoom lens which covers the 70mm to 300mm telephoto range, with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:2 at the tele end.
This lens delivers ultimate handling ease and portability in the field due to its lightweight size and mechanical operation. Best suited for shooting outdoors to make full use of the real telephoto of 300mm as well as providing diversity in portraiture using the medium focal length ranges of 70mm to 135mm.
Di (Digitally Integrated Design) is a designation Tamron puts on lenses featuring optical systems designed to meet the performance characteristics of digital SLR cameras.
- Di Design
- Digitally Integrated is a designation Tamron puts on lenses featuring optical systems designed to meet the performance characteristics of digital SLR cameras. By employing “Internal Surface Coatings” and multiple-layer coating technology on ordinary elements, ghosting and flare due to reflections that occur when light enters through the front element and reflections caused by the imagers themselves are reduced to the absolute minimum.
- Macro Effect of 1:2 in Telephoto Zoom Range
- Flipping a macro switch in the focal length range of 180mm to 300mm allows entry into the macro range, for photography as close as 37.4″ (95 cm) from the subject. In the macro range, one can take advantage of the telephoto effect and a maximum magnification ratio up to 1:2. In addition, since the focal length in the macro range spans from 180mm to 300mm, zooming can also be used to adjust composition.
- LD Glass
- LD glass elements reduce various aberrations while minimizing the fall-off of light at the corners.