- Holds DSLR, up to 7 Lenses, Flash
- Accommodates iPad mini
- Interior Zip Accessory Pocket
- Quick-Release, Buckle-Closure Front Flap
- Front Zippered Pocket with Organizer
- Dual Side, Zippered Accessory Pockets
- Padded Interior Dividers
- Zippered Accessory Pocket on Flap
- Detachable Shoulder Strap
- Padded Top Handle
Store and protect your DSLR, up to 7 lenses, flash and accessories in the black Large Pro Camera Bag from Nikon. While this bag sports a Nikon logo, it is suitable for transporting gear from any manufacturer. An exterior, zippered pocket located underneath the front flap, features an organizational panel with slip-in pockets for your iPad mini, cell phone, pens, business cards, and a key clip. There’s also a clear-mesh pocket to house a variety of small accessories such as lens caps, filters and cables. A similar clear-mesh pocket is located on the flap’s underside. And on top of the flap is a useful, zippered pocket for your wallet or other items that require speedy access. For security and convenience, the front flap closes with two, quick-release buckles.
This well-designed bag, has two, zippered, accessory pockets located on either side. One side pocket has two slip-in pockets for memory cards, and the other has a slip-in mesh pocket with an elastic band for small items. Gear is stored in the well-padded, main compartment and organized with a variety of touch-fastening, interior dividers. Carry your Nikon Pro Bag with the padded top handle or detachable shoulder strap. The back of the bag has a zippered pocket, which may be unzipped at the bottom to create a trolley handle pass-through. To help you locate gear under low light situations, the bag’s interior is lined with gray fabric. Two rubber feet help protect the bottom of the bag from moisture and abrasion. Made of tough nylon and polyester, this bag is both strong and durable.
- Holds a DSLR such as the D750
- Holds lenses such as a 24-120mm f/4, 70-200mm f/2.8, 24-70mm f/2.8, 105mm f/2.8 Macro, 14-24mm f/2.8, 50mm f/1.4, 18-300mm f/3.5-6.7 and an SB-700 and SB-910 Speedligh