Only $1099.95 (Before Sales & Instant Savings)
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
- 4K30 Video, 4K60 with Crop; HDR-PQ
- 23 fps E. Shutter, 15 fps Mech. Shutter
- 2.36m-Dot OLED EVF
- 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- Multi-Function Shoe, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- RF-S 18-45mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
EOS R10: Compact and Capable, for Content Creators
24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC X Processing
APS-C Comes to EOS R
DIGIC X Processor
UHD 4K Video Recording
HDR-PQ recording is possible, too, for in-camera HDR production in 10-bit and external recording, via the micro-HDMI port, which supports a clean 4K output. Also, unlimited recording times are possible, too, and the R10 features an external microphone port as well as a multi-function shoe for wide accessories compatibility.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
- Bright, clear 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder is featured for high-resolution eye-level viewing. This 0.95x-magnification finder is benefitted by the fast processing for virtually no lag and a quick 120-fps refresh rate can be used for vivid, realistic motion portrayal.
- A 3.0″ vari-angle LCD is also available and benefits working high, low, and front-facing angles. The flexible position is complemented by a touchscreen interface and the clear 1.04m-dot resolution allows for vivid playback and live view monitoring.
- Single SD memory card slot is rated for UHS-II card speeds to support fluent 4K video recording and high-speed continuous shooting.
Next-Generation Multi-Function Shoe
RF-S 18-45mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
Canon has taken care with the optical design, using two aspherical elements and the Super Spectra Coating to minimize aberrations and reduce ghosting and flare. An Optical Image Stabilizer will help ensure sharp imagery, providing up to 4 stops of shake correction. Additionally, the lead screw-type STM AF system is fast enough to keep up with speedy continuous focus while being smooth and quiet enough to work for video.