Vivitar 5 Element 2X Converters: In Stock for Canon, Nikon & Sony/Minolta
- Nikon F-Mount Teleconverter
- 2x Magnification Factor
- Communication between Lens and Camera
- 5 Lens Elements in 3 Groups
Designed to be attached between a compatible lens and a Canon AF or Nikon F-mount camera, this Vivitar 5 Elements 2x Autofocus Teleconverter doubles the magnification of the connected lens, dramatically boosting its apparent focal length with a minimal increase to the size or weight of the camera and lens combination.
Electronic communication between an attached camera and lens is supported, and inside this teleconverter, five multicoated optical elements in three groups help to ensure clarity while reducing ghosting and flare. Front and rear lens caps as well as a pouch are included for storage and transport.
Note! NOT for use with Canon EOS EF-S lenses
Tamron 1.4X Converters: In Stock for Canon & Nikon
- Limited Lens Compatibility, Use only with
- Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2
- Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2
- Tamron 100-400mm f/4.5-6.3 Di VC USD
Extending the effective focal length of select Tamron lenses, this Canon EF-mount Teleconverter 1.4x enables you to get even more reach out of your telephoto lenses. The dedicated design retains full communication between the lens and Canon EF-mount cameras, including auto-exposure metering, autofocus at select focal lengths, and Vibration Compensation image stabilization, and a BBAR coating has also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting for maintained image quality. Additionally, this teleconverter also features a dust- and moisture-resistant construction, matching the lens, to benefit working in harsh environmental conditions.
- 1.4x teleconverter extends the reach of lenses by 40% with only a one-stop loss in exposure
- BBAR coating maintains image quality by reducing flare, reflections, and ghosting
- Dedicated design retains full electronic communication between the lens and camera to support AE and VC functions, as well as autofocus at select focal lengths depending on specific camera’s autofocus sensitivity
- Weather-resistant design for use in inclement conditions